-
July 4th, 2004, 01:02 PM
#51
Inactive Member
Great to see the Kool Sir Lance back ! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] Well'everyone have a Great 4th [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
& A big [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] for the C/C..Eric
-
July 4th, 2004, 06:17 PM
#52
moderator
<font size=5>Fourth of Happy July!</font>
I hope all you independence daydreamers are having a FANtastic time!
Hopefully nobody had to w*rk! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I am off tomorrow too so that can't be bad!
Watch out for impaired drivers and such my friends [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]
but enjoy them <font color=red>FIREWORKS!</font>
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
July 4th, 2004, 10:18 PM
#53
Inactive Member
-
July 5th, 2004, 10:10 PM
#54
Inactive Member
Gus, I was going through the archives and I just realized that on July 4th of last year, You started the first RGA contest... Can you belive that a Cheriefic year has passed? My O My I gotta slow down
Rog
-
July 5th, 2004, 10:33 PM
#55
Inactive Member
oops [img]redface.gif[/img]
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ July 05, 2004 07:33 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>
-
July 6th, 2004, 07:52 AM
#56
Inactive Member
Hey Ellaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh my GAWD, it's 2 Fer Tuesday
Here's my 2
Heart~ Crazy on You
Heart~ Who will you run to [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
Fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] is being served with NY Charlie style bagels. Enjoy...
Have a wonderful day!
NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
July 6th, 2004, 11:08 AM
#57
Inactive Member
2 Sexy [img]tongue.gif[/img] Summertime [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Classics on 2's Day...
"Summertime" - Janis Joplin
"Paradise by the Dashboard Light" - Meatloaf
Hey CC [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] !
-
July 6th, 2004, 02:29 PM
#58
moderator
So Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] was in San Diego and was seen backstage at Joan Jett's Del Mar show recently!
I hope some pictures [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] of these 2 great Runaways, together, will show up somewhere soon.
I just know there was some magic in that air!!!
My Two-Fer Tuesday Two-Ferz are:
Cherry Bomb_The Runaways
Cherry Bomb_Cherie Currie w/Joan Jett and the Blackearts 2001
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
July 6th, 2004, 07:54 PM
#59
Inactive Member
Two-fer tuseday......
HOT BLOODED..............FOREIGNER [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
FEEL LIKE MAKIN'LOVE.....BAD COMPANY [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]
Gotta' cool off in the pool....
A [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] for c/c.....Eric
-
July 6th, 2004, 10:40 PM
#60
Inactive Member
Hey fellow Currie-ites.
Have been without a computer for about 3 months so glad to check back in and get all the latest info.
I missed you guys [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
I am so happy to see lots of new board members - AWESOME!!!!
Looking forward to using the board again for sure.
A special hello to Gus, Rocketmaster and, of course, Cherie!!!
Good to be back!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks